Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 306.593 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 463,433 Kwacha (1,512 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (40 minutes ago)