Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.314 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,251,823 Kwacha (4,196 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)