Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.467 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 460,654 Kwacha (1,666 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)