Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.832 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,286,794 Kwacha (4,277 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)