Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 279.453 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,353,317 Kwacha (8,421 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)