Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.002 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,394,622 Kwacha (8,229 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)