Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.591 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 353,344 Kwacha (1,330 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)