Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.541 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,780,255 Kwacha (RM10,500) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)