Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.421 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,399,071 Kwacha (NZ$8,437) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)