Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.812 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,327,521 Kwacha (NZ$8,309) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)