Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 512.708 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,560,695 Kwacha (NZ$8,895) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)