Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.700 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,433 Kwacha (2,012 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)