Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.697 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,738 Kwacha (2,127 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)