Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.765 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,478 Kwacha (2,343 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)