Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18878 MWK / UZS *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,592,002 Kwacha (13,729,972 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)