Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18323 MWK / UZS *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,855,798 Kwacha (10,128,373 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (44 minutes ago)