Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08946 MWK / UZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 921,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 907,350 Kwacha (10,142,570 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)