Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 839.942 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,363,567 Kwacha (€2,814) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)