Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.430 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,708,231 Kwacha (€3,215) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)