Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 835.213 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,836,166 Kwacha (€4,593) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)