Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 877.472 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,482,027 Kwacha (€3,968) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)