Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.608 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,662,728 Kwacha (€4,183) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)