Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,415,566 Kwacha (€4,433) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)