Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.137 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 544,811 Kwacha (2,943 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)