Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 210.661 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,652 Kwacha (4,779 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 801,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)