Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.378 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 407,313 Kwacha (Php28,329) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (42 minutes ago)