Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.721 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 518,500 Kwacha (Php37,788) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)