Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.995 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,034,345 Kwacha ($b9,946) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 918,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)