Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.389 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,020,144 Kwacha ($b9,773) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 904,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)