Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.135 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,900 Kwacha ($b9,910) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 983,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (44 minutes ago)