Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.972 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 809,575 Kwacha (4,401 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 681,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (30 minutes ago)