Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.562 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 349,031 Kwacha (2,058 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (23 minutes ago)