Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.549 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 440,875 Kwacha (2,570 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)