Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,742,434 Kwacha (€3,418) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)