Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.967 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,469,091 Kwacha (18,843 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)