Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.690 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,587,530 Kwacha (35,113 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)