Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.924 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,675,260 Kwacha (37,196 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (38 minutes ago)