Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.853 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,261,575 Kwacha (16,854 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 961,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)