Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.832 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,218,767 Kwacha (16,287 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 936,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)