Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05322 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,815,796 Kwacha (Rp 34,116,261) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)