Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05240 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,971,592 Kwacha (Rp 37,627,828) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (22 minutes ago)