Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32163 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,454 Kwacha (7,630 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)