Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.311 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,669,924 Kwacha (ARS $57,652) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)