Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.509 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 341,690 Kwacha (Mex$ 9,110) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)