Cost of living comparison between Tampico, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.436 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 511,344 Kwacha (Mex$ 13,304) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)