Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.611 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 771,580 Kwacha (Mex$ 20,515) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 661,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)