Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.019 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 419,136 Kwacha (Mex$ 11,636) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (44 minutes ago)