Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.357 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 731,301 Kwacha (Mex$ 20,114) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 663,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)