Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.959 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,634,308 Kwacha (€7,548) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)