Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 755.734 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,949,206 Kwacha (€3,902) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)