Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.465 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,166,512 Kwacha (€7,416) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (36 minutes ago)