Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.823 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,936,493 Kwacha (€7,920) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)