Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 762.990 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,465,464 Kwacha (€5,853) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)