Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.570 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,320,227 Kwacha ($4,627) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)