Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.510 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 476,759 Kwacha (руб 38,109) in Tambov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)