Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.474 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 279,959 Kwacha (GH₵1,812) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)