Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.080 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 289,491 Kwacha (GH₵1,786) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)