Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.432 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 305,090 Kwacha (GH₵1,914) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)