Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 169.467 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 467,400 Kwacha (GH₵2,758) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)