Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.619 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,230,778 Kwacha (€4,187) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)