Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 839.942 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,916,309 Kwacha (€3,472) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)