Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.770 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,084,475 Kwacha ($4,297) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)