Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,954,565 Kwacha (CH$1,732,712) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)