Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.091 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,077 Kwacha (CH$3,736) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (30 minutes ago)