Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,475,319 Kwacha (CH$2,301,906) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)