Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.069 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,676 Kwacha (CH$3,440) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)