Cost of living comparison between Talca, Chile and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.091 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,934 Kwacha (CH$2,688) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (26 minutes ago)