Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,867 Kwacha (CH$2,500) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)