Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,427 Kwacha (CH$3,209) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (38 minutes ago)