Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,124 Kwacha (CH$6,224) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)