Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.091 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,927 Kwacha (CH$2,682) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)