Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.137 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,487,740 Kwacha (GH₵120,939) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)