Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.527 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,274,476 Kwacha (GH₵56,715) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)