Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.088 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,332,944 Kwacha (GH₵120,251) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)