Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.739 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,613,036 Kwacha (GH₵53,584) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)