Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,907,733 Kwacha (¥595,823) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)