Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.494 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,990,327 Kwacha (¥614,436) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)