Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.244 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,400 Kwacha (¥481,640) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)