Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.145 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,421,067 Kwacha (元23,247) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)