Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.212 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 319,282 Kwacha (RM1,909) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)