Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.527 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 571,605 Kwacha (RM3,166) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)