Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.755 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,359 Kwacha (110,099 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)