Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.291 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,667,969 Kwacha (114,549 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)