Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.526 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,185,425 Kwacha (135,399 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)