Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.499 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,482,497 Kwacha (182,970 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)