Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.197 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,542,470 Kwacha (63,747 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)