Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.550 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,163,771 Kwacha (95,953 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)