Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.612 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,127,686 Kwacha (90,110 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (34 minutes ago)