Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.401 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,142,475 Kwacha (87,801 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)