Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.351 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,982,908 Kwacha (127,743 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)