Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.172 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 499,531 Kwacha (元4,795) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)