Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.436 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 416,863 Kwacha (元3,992) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)