Cost of living comparison between Tai'an, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.337 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 334,913 Kwacha (元3,179) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)