Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.047 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 373,647 Kwacha (руб 31,015) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)