Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,472,559 Kwacha ($7,624) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)