Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.850 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,933,997 Kwacha ($5,488) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)