Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 214.990 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 281,805 Kwacha (S/. 1,311) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)