Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 216.737 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 593,115 Kwacha (S/. 2,737) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 592,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (22 minutes ago)