Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.970 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 350,142 Kwacha (S/. 1,652) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)