Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.235 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,776,480 Kwacha (﷼ 9,338) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)