Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.278 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,486,244 Kwacha (﷼ 7,811) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (23 minutes ago)