Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.912 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,460,073 Kwacha (﷼ 7,648) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)