Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.186 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,183,556 Kwacha (﷼ 11,421) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)