Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.985 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,075,202 Kwacha (﷼ 10,866) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)