Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.978 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,419,167 Kwacha (﷼ 7,431) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)