Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01961 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 791,328 Kwacha (﷼ 40,347,815) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)