Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02211 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 363,889 Kwacha (﷼ 16,454,734) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)