Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,042,616 Kwacha (﷼ 92,255,346) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)