Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02191 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 754,667 Kwacha (﷼ 34,436,174) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)