Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02232 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,195,807 Kwacha (﷼ 98,372,812) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)