Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.470 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,324,942 Kwacha (941,311 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)