Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.730 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 970,526 Kwacha (355,483 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)