Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.479 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 360,572 Kwacha (145,423 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)