Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.609 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,366,041 Kwacha (906,987 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)