Cost of living comparison between Szeged, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.517 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,430,019 Kwacha (965,495 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)