Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.479 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 554,404 Kwacha (223,598 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)