Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.576 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,382,873 Kwacha (6,929 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)