Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 206.991 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,523,272 Kwacha (7,359 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)