Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.275 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,187,871 Kwacha (12,069 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)