Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.051 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 376,987 Kwacha (Taka 41,651) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)