Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.131 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 509,071 Kwacha (Taka 55,750) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)