Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.988 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 469,113 Kwacha (Taka 52,196) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)