Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.654 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,042,016 Kwacha (руб 175,215) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)