Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.075 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,532 Kwacha (204₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)