Cost of living comparison between Sydney, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,273 prices entered by 607 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 545.213 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,378,897 Kwacha (AU$6,197) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)