Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,622 prices entered by 633 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.113 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,106,109 Kwacha (AU$30,927) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)