Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 897.335 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,879,920 Kwacha (£4,324) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)