Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.017 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,571,507 Kwacha (元33,688) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)