Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.534 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,645,235 Kwacha (元32,392) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)