Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.378 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,224,192 Kwacha (元21,309) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)