Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.631 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,958,504 Kwacha (₩6,269,646) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)