Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.635 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,138,372 Kwacha (₩6,520,235) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (40 minutes ago)