Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,251,675 Kwacha (₩4,955,646) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)