Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,292,466 Kwacha (₩4,988,774) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)