Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 502.700 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (4.973 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)