Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 518.435 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,600 Kwacha (11 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (30 minutes ago)